Our Commitment to Quality
The AMIANTIT Quality Assurance procedure for the production of Tanks and Vessels are summarized below:
- – For every project, the Quality Assurance Manager reviews the specifications and outlines the applicable quality control standard per-project basis. Such standards may include PS-15, ASTM, ASME, RTP-1, and others as deem applicable.
- – The Quality Assurance Manager reviews construction drawings and recommends revisions where required.
- – The construction drawing and quality plan must be approved by the customer before manufacturing begins.
- – All materials purchased for every client’s project are documented and inspected by the Supply Clerk for conformity with the client’s project requirements.
- – The Supply Clerk must call the attention of the QA/QC Manager to non-compliant materials.
- – All materials received must be delivered with relevant material certification where applicable and stored according to the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- – Resin Gel tests must be carried out on all resin batches to verify quality and appropriate tagging.
- – Material traceability procedures shall be established for all ASME, ASTM, or RTP-1 stamped vessels shall
- – All work procedures must be inspected daily and finding recorded in the Daily Field Log.
- – The Fabrication procedure must be documented in the daily filed log and approved by the QA/QC Manager before the manufacturing begins.
- – Test equipment must be calibrated annually or whenever the test results are questionable.
- – We provide handling and installation instruction with the delivery of every product to clients to foster the safe transfer of ownership to the customer.